Dr. Wentian W Huang Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wentian W Huang?

Poor staff

I call his office many time to make appointment with the doctor not his assistant in his staff keep telling me he's booked up like I told his staff the insurance company is not paying for is assistance so stop trying to put me with his assistance that I need to see the doctor only .Dr Huang Staff is so unprofessional it's not even funny

The staff was incompetent on the phone and in the office. I had to ask if they would draw blood rather than sit there and giggle and file their nails. Never seen such rudeness and uncaring attitudes. Doctor Huang the same. Terrible bedside manners. Really didn't say too much to me. Will never go back !

Excellent Physician

Prompt, courteous, listens, explains well, compassionate, caring, great follow up, correct diagnosis. Good staff and facilities.

awesome doctor truly cares

Big Guy

I am a big guy x military so I like for my doctor to be direct open honest and to the point, if said doctor has a sense of humor even better. Dr Huang is all the above. A great doctor and has become a good friend. As long as I am living in the Metroplex he and his staff will be my doctor . He and his staff put this big guy worries away with ease.

Dr. Wentian W Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.