Dr. Werther R Marciales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Werther R Marciales?

Great physician

One has to wait awhile in the waiting room but this physician is extremely thorough .

dr. marciales is well personally and professionally I would him he is an awesome person....held my hand when my mom went through a bad strom...dr. marciales you are the best

long time patient

I love Dr. Marciales! I've been his patient for 15+ yrs. His diagnosis has literally saved my life more than once, and I will not go to anyone else for anything. My entire family sees him. His staff is courteous, and everyone is very helpful. If your looking for a caring doctor with skills and experience, Dr. Marciales is this, and much more.

I was somewhat agitated over the long wait in the waiting room, However, this physician spent alot of time going over my medical history,medications in conjunction with my complaints/symptoms. He addressed each issue and didn't ignore anything I said. I was impressed when he specifically asked whether I wanted a small benign cyst on my scalp removed. Every physician I had been too before ignored the cyst."It isn't anything to worry about," the others would say. He also noticed that I had essential tremor, which other physicians brushed over as well. He informed me that he could put me on a very low dose of an anti-seizure medication, which would alleviate the tremor. In summary, it was my first visit and I am extremely impressed. Dr. Marciales made me feel like what I cared about...He cared about. (I can understand why the wait was so long. He spends alot of quality time with each individual).

very self centered

During 3 visits had to complain to receptionist that we had waited for 2-3 hours. It is understandale that you have to wait to see the doctor. The 2nd and 3rd time we felt like leaving but after having waited so long decided to stay. Unless the doctor has an emergency, it is unexcusable that a patient must wait this long to see a doctor.

Excellent doctor for my 98 year old father

When my dad entered assisted living, Dr. Marciales became his primary physician. Our family is extremely pleased with the tremendous amount of time he took to interview, examine and diagnose my father's issues. Very personable and very effective.

great doc

Dr. Werther R Marciales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.