Subita Mangru Is this you?

Great doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Doctor Boodish is about teh best around. He is knowledgeable and through.He sometimes rushes thrugh routine examinations though (ear infecton, sore throat, etc).However, when it comes to something serious, he is the one you want in a critical situation. Bottom line, good for routine treatment, the best there is in a crisis.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

I loved this doctor. He was my husbands doctor when he was a little boy. I did not hesitate to use him for my two children. I lived 45 minutes away from his office. People thought I was crazy to travel so far. Not for the right doctor it isn't. If I had not moved to another state he would still be the doctor for my kids.

Posted on January 29th, 2016