Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley G Bradford
Dr. Wesley G Bradford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bradford is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley G Bradford has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wesley G Bradford has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Wesley G Bradford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wesley G Bradford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bradford really took the time to go over my symptoms and discuss all the details. This was the first consultation and it took more than 2 hours. It is very rare that a medical doctor would dedicate so much time and be so thorough with a patient. I found Dr. Bradford through the Functional Medicine website and I am very glad I did. He is not your regular doc with a nice office and a huge overhead. He is there to get to the root of the problem and fix the cause of it, not just the symptoms.
Dr. Bradford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York University School Of Medicine
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWesley Gene Bradford Md, 5122 Oconto Ave, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Dr. Wesley G Bradford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.