Dr. Wesley A Brady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley A Brady?

Dr Brady is the best Gynecologist in Dallas, by far.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brady and her office. I have been seeing Dr. Brady for over 10 years and I have recommended her to many of my friends and co-workers. Dr. Brady is also so pleasant and nice to talk to. She always has a few minutes to catch up before the exam begins. She always takes the time to find out if I have any concerns or problems and she thoroughly answers all of my questions, even when they don't pertain specifically to women's health issues. Everyone in Dr. Brady's office is also very nice and helpful. There is a lab located in the building which makes it very convenient and easy to have blood work done. Furthermore, the attached free parking garage makes it very easy to get to an appointment on time. If you are looking for a new doctor, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Brady.

Wish All Doctors Were Like Dr. Brady!

Dr. Brady provides a superb level of patient care. She is sincerely interested in your well being . She remembers who you are and any issues previously discussed - her attention is 100% focused on you. She is willing to provide any needed referrals and these doctors have proven to be solid. Dr. Brady has a relaxed manner that is nice when GYN visits can be stressful. If needed she explains things so they are easy to understand. Appointments are easy to schedule. Her staff are personable and very pleasant in their interactions.

I love Dr. Brady. It is so easy to ask her questions about my health and she does a great job listening to my concerns. Her office is great about working with insurance too!

Dr. Brady and her staff are excellent. I have been seeing her for several years and have received excellent service. She is personable, knowledgeable, and easy to work with.

Exceptional Physician

I had an appointment with Dr. Brady this week and was exceptionally pleased with the experience. First, parking was simple and easy to navigate and the directions given were understandable. Once in the office, I was greeted by friendly and courteous staff and treated very well. The environment was intimate ad lovely, while still being very comfortable. Dr. Brady was very punctual, which I appreciated, and I found her to be delightful! She was incredibly thorough in her answers to all my questions, took her time to make sure I understood the information, and was kind and considerate. I found her very approachable and down to earth, really seeming to go far to ensure my visit was productive ad enjoyable. I will most definitely be returning!

Two months ago my husband and I visited with Dr. Brady for a procedure, the whole office was kind, respectful and always willing to help with anything. The office visit was something I have never experienced before, Dr. Brady was truly compassionate. She sat us down before the exam to actually explain what the procedure was, how its performed and what to expect. She actu sat and listened to us and took time to answer any questions we had. After that, we went to the exam room. She was very professional. I was completely comfortable. I immediately scheduled surgery. The morning of surgery Dr. Brady made sure to sit with me again to go over everything again and to answer any questions or concerns my husband and I may have. She made sure to give me her personal cell phone number to call for any post op questions while I was recovering at home. This made me feel like she really cared! Low and behold one week post op, I had an issue. Bless her heart, wouldn't you know it was on a SUNDAY! I felt terrible, but thought it couldn't wait until Monday. She called me back within 5 mins, she addressed my concern and put me at ease really quick. The following week, I had a follow up visit, and let me just say there are not enough stars to give this office staff and nurses. They are amazing, sweet ladies. I am now 3 weeks post op and doing great! Dr. Brady's staff have called and emailed me asking how everything was going. 😍. If your looking for a great doctor, STOP looking, you found her!

Dr Brady is the best! She listens patiently and addresses all concerns. She is always following the rules and protocols to ensure she does everything the right way for every patient. She genuinely cares for all her patients as if they were her own sister.

I have been a patient of Dr Brady's for five years. She and her staff are polite, professional...wonderful! She takes the time to fully answer any and all questions. She will ask me questions to make sure I understand what she is telling me. The absolute best part of going to Dr. Brady is I never have to wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Brady to anyone.

I do not appreciate a doctor who uses scare tactics, via certified mail, no less, to draw you into the office for procedures that may ultimately be unnecessary.

Doctor's Response

Dear Anonymous, I wish to assure you that a certified letter is only issued from my office in the most dire of circumstances and that I only draft them after months of multiple attempts at communication via other mediums such as phone calls, voice mail, regular mail, and email correspondence. I care very much about your well-being and while I do not want to frighten you, believe that physician-patient communication is a vital part of our professional relationship as we work as a team to maintain your health and vitality. Kind regards, Wesley A. Brady, MD

WORST OFFICE STAFF EVER!

The office manager is extremely rude and has the nastiest attitude. They messed up an insurance claim and now I have to deal with it. In the process she was the most unprofessional, snidest person I think I've ever come in contact with in customer service. DON'T GO HERE!!

Awesome physician!!

Dr. Brady is by far my favorite physician I have ever had. It was my first time visit at her office and her staff and her made me feel welcomed and left a lasting good first impression.

Dr. Wesley A Brady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.