Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wesley B Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 35
We are seeking fertility treatments and the COL clinic was recommended. We had to wait 90 minutes for Dr. Davis. Realizing that they do get behind, we tried to be patient. When we finally did get to see him he was hurried, in and out of the room in 15 minutes. He didn't listen and when we finally told him what was happening he told us there was nothing he could do for us. Who says that to a couple struggling to have a baby? He told us we could try AI but I would have to get all the info and do all of the work. When the nurses called back to tell me my blood test results, they didn't have any information and when I asked what would help they just told me the doctor says I can still try the AI if I want but it isn't likely to work. He doesn't care about the patients, has no compassion, doesn't listen and cannot communicate. Any information he told us we already knew from the internet and to get the meaning of the results from my blood test I had to check them on the internet also. This guy is rude and should not be working with couples or women trying to have children.
Dr. Davis delivered my baby girl and was amazing! I was really scared and nervous throughout my pregnancy and he was always very nice and put me at ease. My baby had a wrapped cord and he told me as soon as he noticed it, and took the proper steps to ensure that she had a safe arrival and that I was safe too. I really would recommend him, and if I ever have another baby he will without question be the doctor that I go to. His staff was also very nice and accommodating.
Dr. Davis is amazing! He really cares about me and my concerns. I have never felt like just a dollar sign or a number. I understand that he sees a lot of patients during the day and I'm always understanding if I have to wait a little longer for my appointment. He has delivered both of my children and he always does an awesome job! I have/would recommend him to everyone! The thing I love most about seeing Dr.Davis is that he tries to make me feel as comfortable as possible because he cares about his patients. I like that he can joke around but at the same time he takes his job very serious. I've been going to him for almost 4 years and I have never had a problem. I really would recommend him to everyone!
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Wesley B Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCircle Of Life Womens Center, 1525 E 6000 S, Ogden, UT
Dr. Wesley B Davis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ogden, UT.