Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley Foster
Dr. Wesley Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Palm Bay Community Hospital, Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne and Melbourne Florida 32901. Dr. Foster has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Wesley Foster has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Wesley Foster has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wesley Foster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
The only time that I had a long wait in his office was when he was called to the hospital for an emergency procedure. There is something so comforting about this man. I tend to have a social anxiety and feel uncomfortable around pretty much anyone, yet with Dr. Foster I felt completely relaxed. He is very thorough and answers any questions with a smile on his face. I am beyond happy that I chose him to deliver my son.
Love him!!!! He's delivered 2 of my babies and trust me they were not easy pregnancies! He is such a sweetheart n I wouldn't go to any other person he also is very cautious and listens very well.... He's very informative but otherwise lets you make desicions....
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palm Bay Community Hospital
Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Melbourne Florida 32901
1350 S. Hickory Street
Same Day Surgery Center
18 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Wesley Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFoster Womens Care, 1318 Pine St, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wesley Foster in this video.
Dr. Wesley Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.