Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wesley K Galen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
She is by far one of the best dermatologists around. She is so friendly, intelligent, and sociable. She makes it a point to communicate with her patients as opposed to just examining them and then leaving. I have never had a bad or even mediocre appointment with her, and I have been going to her for the past five years. She is if not the best, one of the best in town.
Dr. Galen was the fourth doctor we had seen about my daughter's mysterious hair loss. After a 2 year battle and numerous appointments with other doctors, Dr. Galen diagnosed and treated the problem within one visit to her office. She worked vigorously and ran every test she could to determine the cause. I thank God for her every day when I see my daughter's beautiful full head of hair!
49 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Wesley K Galen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWesley King Galen Md, 979 E 3rd St, Chattanooga, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wesley K Galen in this video.
Dr. Wesley K Galen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.