Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wesley W Hall Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am very dissatisfied with the results of my surgery. I went to Dr Hall to have an uplift & implants after a dramatic weight loss. I decided on 450 cc implants. Dr Hall agreed with this. When I started healing and the wrap was removed I was horrified to see how HUGH my breasts were. My breasts were still very saggy. Having very thin skin my breasts could not support such large implants! He did not do the uplift & placed 700 cc implants in my breasts. From day one I talked to Dr Hall about how Hugh AND how saggy my breast were. I was 47 years old with HUGH Granny Breasts! Dr Hall says I agreed to 700 cc implants which is not true! My right breast was a full size larger then my left breast! At EVERY visit I expressed my concerns and unhappiness with the appearance of my breasts & each time Dr Hall dismissed my concerns like they did not matter. On my last visit to him I again told him I was very unhappy with my breast. He told me "Men like big breasts." I felt this was inappropriate and no man I know would find the look of my breasts attractive. This has caused me a lot of back pain and emotional stress. I could not stand looking at myself in the mirror. And finding a bra with 2 different cup sizes was impossible! I felt like I as a person did not matter at all to Dr Hall. I ended up going to another Dr to have my breasts redone with great results. I would suggest anyone considering Dr Hall as your Dr, to reconsider.
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Dr. Wesley W Hall Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlastic & Reconstructive Surgery Of Reno Taho, 635 Sierra Rose Dr Ste A, Reno, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wesley W Hall Jr in this video.
Dr. Wesley W Hall Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.