Dr. Wesley Head Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Head?

One of the best

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Head for three decades now. I am not the perfect, compliant patient he'd like to have, but he has always called the shots as he saw them, and been absolutely honest and forthright about my health issues. That said, he's been understanding and willing to go the extra mile to get me all the information I asked for.

He's ok

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I came to him because 1st Dr & I did not get along. Impression on first visit is that he wants to get to the bottom of my lung problem. He was willing to listen to what I had to say. He doesn't want to do unneccessary test. Only time will tell if first impression was correct.

Very Happy with Dr Head after bad experience with another Dr

Posted on June 27th, 2013

I was referred some where else for starters, that did not go well, so my family Dr. sent me to Dr. Head. This was a great choice, he is getting to the root of the problems and we are dealing with them. He is not a "test" happy Dr. that sends you for all kinds of needless tests. The entire Dr. group that he is a part of is very busy, so sometimes you cannot get in ASAP unless it is an emergency. But I feel he is one of the best in his field in the Gainesville area.

Appalled

Posted on October 17th, 2012

This was the rudest doctor I have ever been to. He was snappy and hateful and didn't want to answer any questions. He didn't want to hear about your problems. I would never go to or recommend him to any one I know. RUDE!

Patient

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Hard to get through to when needed. Also treated me like an idiot when I asked questions. Did not ask if I had more questions or needed explanations.

Posted on March 15th, 2010

very full of himself; acted like I was an idiot even though I'd done research and later discovered my research was correct.

Posted on October 30th, 2017