- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley W Hedges MD
Dr. Wesley W Hedges, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tiffin, OH. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hedges is affiliated with Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital, Mercy Health Willard Hospital, Promedical Fostoria Community Hospital and Wyandot Memorial Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Wesley W Hedges has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wesley W Hedges has the following 0 expertise
Dr. Wesley W Hedges Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Wesley W Hedges
Dr. Hedges works in Tiffin, OH and 5 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hedges is affiliated with Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital, Mercy Health Willard Hospital, Promedical Fostoria Community Hospital and Wyandot Memorial Hospital.