Dr. Wesley Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Hsu?

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I drove 6 hours to see this acclaimed physician. I felt he totally discounted me. He reiterated several times that he could only help me with big scoliosis surgery. His physical exam was minimal. I would not recommend him. I feel the trip was a total waste of time.

Nice people but......

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Drove several hours, never got to see Dr. Saw nurse....waited a week with no call. emailed and called several times and 9 days later the nurse said we cant help you and referred me to another physician. When you are paying to see a Dr. you should at least get to talk to him. I must not be that important.

Gave me a 2nd chance at life.

Posted on June 13th, 2015

I was in intense pain for 38 years... He said he thought he could get me out of it or greatly reduce it ...HE DID !!!! I thank God for him!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Hsu is a top notch surgeon with such a reassuring confidence about him

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Excellent excellent doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Hsu is a truly gifted surgeon and a wonderful nice person. He saved my son's life and will be operating on me soon.

Great!

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Great doctor, great staff!

He Changed My Life!

Posted on June 18th, 2014

I had suffered severe pain for many years and had been told there was nothing that could be done for me several years ago ... I saw Dr. Hsu and after seeing my MRI he said ,"I can fix this" ...and that he did. I feel the best I have felt in 25 years or more. I couldn't walk over a couple a hundred yards without bringing tears to my eyes ... less than 8 weeks after the surgery i had built up to walking just over 5 miles - NO PAIN! His whole staff treated me like family and I am forever grateful!.

Understanding, Compassionate

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I have never had such a comfortable visit. I have been seen 3 times. 2 of the visits with Tabitha Hollins. I have serious back problems. She is VERY PROFESSIONAL, WELL TRAINED, KNOWLEDGEABLE, EXPLAINS AND GIVES YOU VISUALS. Told me in terms I could understand. Took her time with me. Most COMPASSIONATE professional I have seen since the problems started. The entire staff were also as competent. Dr. Hsu is also a very competent Doctor. Many Doctors and practices could and should learn how to have " The bedside manner". exhibited every time I have been. I could be facing a long dangerous and painful surgery. I would trust no one else.

Straight up!

Posted on July 31st, 2013

He is personable and genuine. He tells it like it is! Very knowledgable and answered all questions and took is time with me. I would recommend him to anyone. Kinda easy on the eyes also ladies! LOL On the downside there was no follow up as we have to make a serious decision regarding a very serious surgery.

Thankful for Dr. Hsu!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I had a degenerated cervical spine that I was told was inoperable by two other surgeons. I began to lose feeling in my arms and couldn't use my hand to hold things. It has been three months since my surgery, and I can use my hand again! The feeling in my hand is coming back too, although I was told it can take a while before I know how much will come back! So thankful

Very good bedside manner, Interested in in helping understand procedures and recovery

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I was concerned about my surgery and Dr. Hsu spent enought time to explain procedure and what to expect. My surgery was very successful. my recovery was not at all like everyone said it would be that had gone through the C5-C6 Disc removal. Dr Hsu is one of the most understanding and down to earth doctor's I have ever met and believe me I have met alot of doctors and surgen's. I would recommend Dr Hsu to anyone that needed his services.Fell free to pass this on to him.Michael Biggs