Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Wesley M Ingram
Wesley M Ingram is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He speaks English.
Wesley M Ingram has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Wesley M Ingram has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
Our family has been treated by Dr. Ingram for about 15-16 years. And we miss him now, though we don't miss the Generations staff. I would rank him excellent on everything, except perhaps his choice in schools...OS Who? He would totally know what I mean when I say "Boomer Sooner." Doc - if you read this, let us know when you are back in business, and write back to your friends on Facebook!
I have been a patient of his throughout most of his practice since Oologah. Now I am told that he's no longer practicing & I dont know what to do or where to go next. No other Dr knows me like he did & also now having trouble getting my perscriptions filled as needed. Also my medical records are scattered in several different places instead of all together & I'm not sure how to get them all together again so that another Dr can have all the proper information as needed.
I have used Dr. Ingram in Oologah, Claremore and Owasso. He is thorough, accurate and really takes his time with his patients. Each time his practice has moved I have followed him. His personality is friendly and to the point. He does not sugar coat things, he tells you like it is. I appreciate that in a doctor. I will continue to use Dr. Ingram as long as he is practicing. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedcenter, 2929 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK
Wesley M Ingram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.