Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wesley M Ingram has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Our family has been treated by Dr. Ingram for about 15-16 years. And we miss him now, though we don't miss the Generations staff. I would rank him excellent on everything, except perhaps his choice in schools...OS Who? He would totally know what I mean when I say "Boomer Sooner." Doc - if you read this, let us know when you are back in business, and write back to your friends on Facebook!
I have been a patient of his throughout most of his practice since Oologah. Now I am told that he's no longer practicing & I dont know what to do or where to go next. No other Dr knows me like he did & also now having trouble getting my perscriptions filled as needed. Also my medical records are scattered in several different places instead of all together & I'm not sure how to get them all together again so that another Dr can have all the proper information as needed.
I have used Dr. Ingram in Oologah, Claremore and Owasso. He is thorough, accurate and really takes his time with his patients. Each time his practice has moved I have followed him. His personality is friendly and to the point. He does not sugar coat things, he tells you like it is. I appreciate that in a doctor. I will continue to use Dr. Ingram as long as he is practicing. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family!
Dr. Ingram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Wesley M Ingram accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedcenter, 2929 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Wesley M Ingram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.