Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley J Johnson
Dr. Wesley J Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Las Vegas, NV. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with North Vista Hospital. Dr. Johnson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley J Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Wesley J Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVista Orthopedic, 3940 W Ann Rd Ste 200, North Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Wesley J Johnson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near North Las Vegas, NV.