Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley E Kinzie
Dr. Wesley E Kinzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kinzie is affiliated with Stanislaus Surgical Hospital, Doctors Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. Dr. Kinzie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley E Kinzie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Wesley E Kinzie has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Wesley E Kinzie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wesley E Kinzie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I usually only write good reviews but I feel that it is important to share this bit of feedback. I originally went to see Dr. Kinsie because of online "good reviews". So once in the office I was told I needed a right and left hip replacement asap. On a subsequent appointment before my scheduled surgery,I was a bit taken back by the amounts of files in the office room and did not realize until later that the Dr.and his office assistance were not using ANY COMPUTORS that they use. When I asked why they said that their culture did not allow for them. HMmmm, This should have been a sign to me because it seems that all Drs of this field would have the latest technology there for use, right? Anyway, long story short in surgery Dr Kinzie broke my femur bone while performing the hip replacement. Not only did he BREAK my femur bone, but it was a spiral fracture that was very serious. I lost huge amounts of blood during the 6-8 hour surgery and they used some sort of metal wire to wire my bone together. I had numberous blood transfusions that now effects me with excess iron in my blood. Long story short, my left leg and hip has never been the same. My leg was also 1/2 inch "shorter ' so now I have to use lifts to be comfortable walking. Also, he was not forthright with my husband or I which was a huge problem for me. In the hospital and in subsequent visits he minimized the break and healing time. I was on crutches for over 6 months and in severe pain for a year. I am finally now "not always aware of it" and am moving on to have the left hip replaced (hoping that my week leg and other hip will be able to support this). I guess the worst of this whole thing for me, was that there was never any apology. I believe that if there at least was some "sorrow" or apology that I probably would over look all of my suffering. I am not a sue-happy person, but I felt obligated to let others know about my experience so that they can at least make an educated decision. I understand that "thing happen" and I can accept that. I just feel that he could have handled things in a much better way with honesty and integrity. I had to BEG for the best theraphy and pay for it. He should have at least done that much. His reviews are good, so maybe this is just a bad lottery ticket for me- anyway, you be the judge.
Dr. Kinzie has performed 3 surgeries on me. He's the best surgeon I've had. I've healed nicely with minimal scaring. He listens to my concerns. He is caring, personable and doesn't leave the visit without feeling you understand the treatment, surgery and recovery. His staff are all very accommodating, professional and extremely nice. I have and will also continue to refer my family & friends to Dr. Kinzie.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kinzie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Wesley E Kinzie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWesley Edward Kinzie Md, 1401 Spanos Ct Ste 101, Modesto, CA
Dr. Wesley E Kinzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.