Dr. Wesley A Klir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley A Klir?

Dr Klir always does an out standing job taking care of my Family and my self.I. Would highly recommend Dr Klir to any one who needs his help I been seeing Dk Klir for 10 yrs .he is the Best in my Book .and I will always be his Patient..God bless you Dr Klir and your Great Staff for what you do..

The Dr. himself wasn't bad but I've never met such a rude front desk staff. The older dark haired lady at the counter was very unprofessional and rude.

Life Saver!

Dr. Klir has been our physician for many years. Recently, he saved my life. I was in the office for a physical exam required for a scheduled spine surgery. While reading my file in depth, he noticed I had not had a Mammogram in over year. My Gynecologist had not ordered one and I had not thought about it due to my other physical issues. His office scheduled the test for me. Unfortunately, it discovered Breast Cancer. Fortunately, it was found early enough that I survived. All Thanks to Dr. Wesley Klir and his thoroughness. He truly cares about his patients.

Not as thorough as I would have liked. Considering I was having a pre-op exam done, I would think this would be a very thorough exam with all prior history and risk factors taken into account. Missed an important diagnoses that could have had dire consequences. Was found while i was inpatient but in reality it should have been found at pre-op and treated before elective surgery. I had another pre-op exam done 8 months later (the surgeon specifically requested a different physician to perform this.....) and the exam was much more thorough.

Dr. Wesley A Klir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalida, OH.