Dr. Wesley Krueger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Krueger?

Excellent Doctor

Dr Krueger has been treating our family of 6 for the past 7 years. He Has always spent a lot of time diagnosing, examining and is very thorough. He makes sure you understand everything completely and has a superb bedside manner. Smart, caring and kind. He is an excellent doctor!

Wonderful

Dr. Kruger is wonderful. When another dr botched surgery on my ear, Dr Kruger did surgery twice trying to repair it using bone cement but it just couldn't hold it. He has been my dr for many years. He is a very caring dr. I'm going to miss him since he has retired.

Great Dr & Staff

Dr. Kreuger is very knowledgeable and takes his time to give a thorough evaluation. The staff is very friendly and professional, I stop by once a week for allergy injections.

A Great Doctor

Dr. Krueger has followed my genetic progressive hearing loss for over 15 years and I have never once been dissatisfied with his services. In the beginning, I had problems with my balance and he recommended a test my insurance would not cover. His staff asked if I could pay out of pocket for it but I declined and signed a form to that affect. No more was said. He suspected allergies and referred me for testing. I have pollen allergies. Now, if I have an allergy attack, he addresses it before it has a chance to affect my hearing. I have recommended him to many friends and family. He's very thorough in all he does. I highly recommend him to anyone who has problems with balance and/or hearing.

First Ear Doctor that I felt understood my situation...

Spent a lot of time going over my past, health issues etc. Gave me more information about my ear problems than I received from two other ENT 'specialists'. Also offered me several alternative solutions......liked him on a personal level.

Unimpressed

In addition to horribly long wait times, it's hard to even get an appointment. Recently I was told his appointments were running about 3 months out. I wasted a year and a lot of money seeing him for an acute condition that he was unable to diagnose and treat. I don't have time to wait 3 months for an appointment and then be told to come back in 6 months. Personally, he's cold and has a listening problem.

Won't be back!!

Waited for over an hour after arriving early,yes I had an appointment. I was ignored by staff when trying to ask a question, MD seemed knowledgeable. However after being briefly asked if I wanted a specific test, with no indication of cost or if insurance would cover it I was wisked away for said testing. Then I was sent on my way after paying my co-pay. Four hours later I get call saying my insurance would'nt cover most of the cost of the test and I needed to give my credit card info over the phone right NOW! I geuss the front desk person was supposed to charge me for it upon checking out, Not sure how that's my fault, but I asked her to kindly send me a bill to which she replied; can you just pay over the phone NOW? My alarms are going off, So she stops talking, without asking me to put me on hold and a male voice comes on the line. the same big dude who ignored my questions at the office. He begins insisting I pay NOW over the phone. well I'm still waiting on that bill, the one that resulted in them telling me "I'M ALLERGIC TO AIR". (oh yeah , I have 18 yrs. experince in the medical field).

Excellent doctor

I like doctor Krueger. This is the first doctor who provided me with some break from my persistent wet ear and fungus problem by prescribing me something else than just antibiotic drops. My previous doctor would just switch between Ciprodex and Otiflax (or whatever the name). I am getting ready to undergo a surgery and hope everything will be OK.

wont b back

Waited for over an hour after arriving early, was ignored by staff when trying to ask a question, MD was very knowledgeable. However after being briefly asked if I wanted a specific test, with no indication of cost or if insurance would cover it I was wisked away for said testing. Then I was sent on my way after paying my co-pay. Four hours later I get call saying my insurance would'nt cover most of the cost of the test and I needed to give my credit card info over the phone right NOW! I geuss the front desk person was supposed to charge me for it upon checking out, Not sure how that's my fault, but I asked her to kindly send me a bill to which she replied; can you just pay over the phone NOW? My alarms are going off, So she stops talking, without asking me to put me on hold and a male voice comes on the line. the same big dude who ignored my questions at the office. He begins insisting I pay NOW over the phone. well I'm still waiting on that bill, the one that resulted in them telling me "I'M ALLERGIC TO AIR". (oh yeah , I have 18 yrs. experince in the medical field).

I have been blessed to have had Dr. Krueger as my ENT doctor for twenty-six years. He has provided excellent care for my lightning-damaged ear. In addition, he adroitly and quickly solved the acute,ongoing problems I experienced with this damaged ear. Dr. Krueger is a highly skilled surgeon with a warm and caring bedside manner. He is the best of the best.

Ear or skin doctor

I think he is a doctor that does anything to make money. Surprised to see skin laser procedures at an ear doctor

Dr. Wesley Krueger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laredo, TX.