Dr. Wesley J Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley J Lewis?

Ease of appointment for physical--1-2 month wait For general problems excellent.

Wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner. I always go to Dr. Lewis, unless he is unavailable.

Left me Hanging

Dr Lewis at the foothill family clinic treated me. The clinic had the rudest staff I have come across in the 13 years I have been going there. When I asked to speak Dr. Lewis about it he basically told me I was not telling the truth. When I demonstrated proof he simply dismissed it. Then when I asked for a referral to another doctor so I could complete my care on an unresolved possible illness he refused. After 13 years of using the foothill family clinic without similar issues, I will never go back as long as he is a Doctor there.

The best doctor!!

Dr. Lewis is a fantastic physician. He is always compassionate and listens to his patients. My mom and I have both seen him for many years. He is up to date on the latest medical information. We are so happy to have found a doctor who treats his patients so well. He follows up very quickly if we have had any tests done. Dr. Lewis is an overall super doctor.

Dr, Lewis has a sense of humor and cares about me personally. He has given me excellent care.