Dr. Wesley Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Mills?

TO ME HE is a great physician.

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr MILLS is and always were a CONCERN doctor UNDER his care and kerry & karen THEY BOTH ALSO help with referrals better than a lot of office staff may god BLESS them all.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. Mills is an excellent physician. He is very professional, personable, attentive, and thorough. He truly cares about his patients as the individuals we are. I can't say enough good things about him.

Dr. Mills

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Mills truly listens! What as remarkable difference! I would suggest anyone who wants a doctor who truly cares, see Dr. Mills

So happy I was referred to Dr.Mills

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Very happy with this Doctors office!

Posted on April 4th, 2015

He has been my PCP for 10 years. I have gone to other doctors but always returned.

Best Doctor I've Ever Had. Go see him!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I was a new patient, and apparently a bit nervous, but when he came into the room he shook my hand and introduced himself with a kind and gentle manner. He is super friendly-and funny- and is good at making conversation by asking questions about your life in order to get to know you better and calm you. I was just there for a physical, and its obvious that he cares about your health because he asked me three times during the course of the encounter if everything was okay and if I needed to address anything, and I finally was able to talk about some mental health concerns (So if that's a problem for you, he can help you out there too). He listens well, is super patient, and spent a good deal of time with me without rushing anything. It's like you really are the only patient he's seeing that day. Also, he takes you at your word, is smart, sweet and adorable. I would recommend him to anybody, but I want to keep him to myself :) Seriously, go see him!

Excellent Doctor & Staff

Posted on May 5th, 2012

All my experiences with Dr. Mills have been extraordinary. Karen and the rest of his staff always go above and beyond when I needed anything. Every time I go to see him I am seen quickly. I would recommend Dr. Wesley Mills office to anyone.

The Best, Dr. Wes!

Posted on April 12th, 2012

What my husband and I have experienced is a sincere concern regarding our medical and health issues. Dr. Mills always schedule our diagnosis testing and follow-ups in a timely manner. Great practice!

Check insurance cost before you go see him!

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I went to Dr. Mills based on a referral for a sprained knee. I had to wait over 30 minutes to see him. I found Dr. Mills friendly and compassionate. He took my blood pressure, weight, history. He examined my knee and indicated i needed a MRI. He indicated it could possibly be a ligament issue or arthritis. I told him i could not do a MRI due to the cost of insurance. I went to Dr. Tandron who confirmed it wasn't a ligament issue but I would possibly need a MRI..I was stunned when i received the bill from the insurance company. $291 was the charge to my insurance company with my share of $167.00 when nothing was done except an exam of my knee, blood pressure, weight and history. I called and spoke to the Office Manager and Dr. Mills, who felt very badly for me...He offered to put me on payment arrangements but what i needed was a lower balance as to what was done (hardly anything). I had to pay $167. Words to the Wise: Ask first what the charge will be before you go see him!

Doc Mills is AWESOME!

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Doc Mills' bedside manner is the best. He always makes me feel like I"m his only patient. He never rushes. He always follows up when the situation requires it. He has a very pleasant demeanor and his staff is always courteous. I've been a very happy and healthy patient of his for about 7 years. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family

Registered Nurse

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Dr. Mills is a very caring professional physician. He listened to my problems and provided a accurate diagnose. He spends more time that most physicians and is concerned about my well being as his patient.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2011

Dr, Mills has been my doctor for several mills. Great doctor!!