Dr. Wesley M Stuckey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley M Stuckey?

Great Doctor

Dr. Stuckey wasn't my usual doctor but he was on call when I had my daughter. Dr Stuckey saved both of our lives with an emergency c section and I will always be thankful for that. Dr Stuckey seems to really care about his patients and really knows his stuff.

great doc.

Dr. Stuckey is the kindest doctor you can have. He always listens and spends time if you have concerns. I thought I wanted to use the midwife at the group but I ended up seeing Dr. Stuckey instead. I was glad because I ended up with a great delivery and had peace of mind knowing if anything went wrong he could handle it. Love the staff at North Georgia womens center. Very friendly place!

A great doctor and person

Dr. Stuckey is pleasant, polite and respectful - has great bedside manners. I was very nervous about my pregnancy but his kindness and knowledge put me at ease. He always had time for all my questions and addressed all my concerns. Dr. Stuckey is very supportive and a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Wesley M Stuckey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dalton, GA.