Dr. Wesley Johnson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Johnson?

Walking Malpractice Lawsuit

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Went to see Dr. Johnson for pain in my chest. When he was finished with the exam he said he wanted to do a chest x-ray, even though at the beginning of the appt he said it was musculoskeletal. I said that I wasn't comfortable with a chest X-ray due to the radiation on the fetus (I was pregnant). He said "Oh you're pregnant?" This was at the end of the appointment! I told the scheduler that I was pregnant when I called AND Dr. Johnson's nurse who typed it into my chart. How did he not know?! I can't understand how a doctor can not know such vital information about a patient and not even review their chart or history before ordering tests and an exam.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Didn't really feel like he listened to me or had any faith that I know what's going on with my own body. I felt like he was ordering tests just to pad his bill. I also felt condescended to and a little judged. Not a good experience, overall.

Bad Advice

Posted on July 28th, 2014

I went to Dr. Johnson after months of dealing with a particular health issue. I had gone to him before for minor things such as colds or minor infections which required antibiotics and it was a decent experience, so I figured he could help when a serious issue arose; I couldn't have been more wrong. Not only did he not listen to a thing I said or take me seriously, he made recommendations and referrals elsewhere that seemed odd to me based on my symptoms and what I know about basic anatomy (I'm no doctor, but I do work as a paramedic). Even so, I decided to get in touch with where he referred me; Upon speaking them, they said what he had recommended was reckless and would be detrimental to my health. I decided to seek help elsewhere and got a second opinion from another doctor, who also said Dr. Johnson's recommendations would be harmful to my health based on my condition. Given these statements, I will never see Dr. Johnson again; I want a doctor whom I can trust with my well being and my life, and based on the statements I received he is obviously not someone who can meet these standards.

Condescending!

Posted on June 11th, 2014

Dr. Johnson is the most condescending doctor I've seen, and that's saying a lot. He is not helpful, he doesn't listen. He always says, "that's above my pay grade." And then gives you a useless referral. He is terrible about writing prescriptions, and wants you to come in every month to follow up. He's a good business man, but a horrible doctor! I cannot say enough, if you want someone who gives a rats a$$ find a different doctor.

Expresses Care

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Johnson is genuinely concerned with your health and how to treat your symptoms. Great, conversational and comforting bedside manor.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Friendly, professional, and a very good doctor.

AWESOME DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Dr Johnson is the only reason I even go to clinic he is in. I know many people who go to him, including other health care professionals, and we all think he is great!! He seems passionate about what he does and seems to really care and be concerned for his patients. I would HIGHLY reccommend him!! He appropriately treats his patients and knows when it is best to send for furthering testing and specialists. He is prompt and wastes no time to getting you the best care possible, whether its with him or a specialist, or sending you to the hospital for emergency treatment if needed. I am a VERY picky patient and all I can say are VERY good things about Dr. Johnson. I truely trust him with my life. If he ever leaves his current office I will be sure to follow!

I think he is great!!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

what i think of my managed pain

Posted on August 26th, 2010

i do not think he managed my pain well at all. i brought in former medical papers and prescriptions showing what was wrong with me and he didnt do anything to manage my pain at all. he didnt spend long with me at all either. he new i was out of medication from the sports medicine doctor i am no longer seeing due to he isnt able to treat long term pain. so i found a family doctor wesley johnson md. and he wouldnt give me any meds for my pain to help me so i can work and do everything i need to do without hurting.he just obviousley isnt a very well trained professional doctor and from viewing the ratings on him im not the only one who thinks that.im very open and opionated so i think he should have got a different profession. he was not good helping me at all. and he is referring me to a painmanagement place and that probably wont help either since he is the one reffering me.

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

This is one poor doctor. Not very interested in his patients, and has ZERO follow up.

Posted on July 8th, 2009

This Doctor is very rude, and has an ego the size of Texas. He needs to realize that some people take the time to educate themselves.

Posted on October 29th, 2017