Dr. Wesley Williams Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Williams?

Go to Dr. Williams

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr. Williams is awesome! Smart, caring, funny, and always on point. He is a healer!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Would not refer to specialist, possibly a limitation of my insurance. Very frustrated and in a lot of pain!

The Best Doctor any one could ask for.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr.williams is a one in a million doctor. He actually listens to your needs, and concerns with genuine interest and caring. he will also answer every one of your questions you have for him, no matter how trivial. Dr.williams is a rare type of doctor. one that actually cares about your health. if a friend of mine is looking for a primary care physician, I would waste no time at all recommending dr.williams. been my doctor since I was 8, and I'm still going to him at the age of 21.

Has Great bedside matters and Listens

Posted on December 20th, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Williams through a friend and I am so glad I went! He not only listen to me but took the time to let me tell him how high of a Tolerance to drugs I have and not much works for me. He actually listens, takes the time, and has a great bedside matter which means a lot for me!

Great doctor with a sense of humor

Posted on October 27th, 2009

Dr. Williams is really terrific with his patients. Knowledgeable, thorough, and attentive, Dr. Williams is a great family doctor. I've never had a doctor with a sense of humor before. If you're looking for a doctor in the OKC area, I would recommend him. (That's NOT his picture above, btw)

Posted on October 7th, 2017