Dr. Wesner L Thenor-Louis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesner L Thenor-Louis?

Birth Via cesarean

Absolutely loved my birth with Dr Wesner ! He birth my set of identical twins and I look forward to taking them in to meet him! They are now four yrs old and I am grateful for the care and professionals he invested that morning! Amazing! My delivery was via c section and healed amazingly virtually no scarring and I healed amazing!

Jamila Rose

When I first met Dr. Thenor his dispostion was very professional, and empathic. As I got to know him during my prenatals visits he is very open-minded and detail-ortiened. I feel like I found a Dr. who I would continue with even after the birth of my baby.

Dr Thenor is a very good doctor. He delivered both of my children and was very professional. He is a very good gynecologist and I would recommend him to others.

The Best

I have been going to him for over 15 years, I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is the most respectful, caring and compassionate doctor. Thanks to him and his caring nature I have a healthy child. I have recommended quite a few friends and family members. I refuse to be seen by another. He is simply the best

My best gyn ever!

I am a forty-year old female who had the experience of visiting several other gyn doctors before I was blessed with Dr. Thenor. He is very professional, efficent, and informative. If you wish to have the same experience, give him a try.

I've been a patient of this doctor for 10 years and have always had a pleasant experience. I was rather disappointed with his billing practices and the fact that his office was adamant to bill my insurance for a procedure that was crucial to me. Instead, I was billed for the procedure of which my insurance does cover. This MD also doesn't return telephone calls.... which is disturbing. I think the time has come for me to find a new Gynecologist.

An Exceptional Doctor

I have been his patient for the past 12 years and he has consistently demonstrated great bedside manners, is knowledgable about medical treatment and is excellent in communicating with patients. I consistently leave his office with the sense that all my questions were answered and I was given professional care.

Dr. Wesner L Thenor-Louis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield Gardens, NY.