Have you seen Dr. Wezyann A Gayle?

My Doctor

Love her, best ever

Office and staff is a class above the rest!

Dr. Gail and her staff treat their patients as if their family members. Leveling the playing field and allowing you to express exactly how you feel so that she can get to the root of your problems. She is the first position that I give a five star rating to she’s definitely in the class I herself. Wonderful bedside manner’s. Castle

Glenda

Dr.Gayle is an awesome doctor! She is professional, courteous and always takes time to listen. Additionally office staff are very polite. I recommend all of family and friends to her. Thank you!

Great Doctor

Very helpful, makes sure she gets to the root of the situation. Highly recommended

Great experience overall! I'm going to refer to all my friends and family!

Great

Dr Gayle is very personable, friendly

Very Impressed

This was great! I cannot believe I have found the perfect doctor who truly listens and who takes time with me and provides good working solutions. I will gladly refer her to all my family and friends !

Good doctor

She is very nice - spent time with me and she'll still be my doctor even if my insurance plan got changed.

Not Impressed

I found Dr Gayle's site and saw good reviews. Also, her office is very close to me. I called twice and got an answering message that said the mailbox was full. I waited about 20 minutes and called back only to have someone pick up the phone and hang it up immediately. Thats is enough for me to continue looking for a new Dr. I hate to give a Dr a bad review but if her staff is this bad, I would think a change is in order.

Sometimes I've had to wait a long time but, others I've gotten right in. Worth the wait when you know your being taken care of. Dr. Gayle is very thourough.It's reassuring to know she will find your problem and the solution!

I had such a great experience at this clinic that I referred her to the rest of my family and even my coworkers! I hope she stays here for life!

Dr. Wezyann A Gayle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.

Dr. Wezyann A Gayle Is this you?