Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Whie N Oh
Dr. Whie N Oh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearlake, CA, with another office in Saint Helena, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Oh is affiliated with Adventist Health Redbud Community Hospital, Sutter Lakeside Hospital and Queen of the Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Whie N Oh has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Whie N Oh has the following 5 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Whie N Oh has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Whie N Oh is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 10
I WENT TO THIS GUY MANY TIMES TELLING HIM HOW HORRIBLE I FEEL AND ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS IM EXPERIENCING. VERY VERY UPSET WITH DR.OH BEING SO RUDE TO ME AND NOT TAKING ME SERIOUS. IM NOW AT UCSF AND GETTING THE CARE I NEED. SO SO SAD. TRAVEL OUT TOWN AND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS LESS THEN DOCTOR.
Dr. Oh took the time to go over previous records, ordered tests to diagnose and was very personable. He respects and takes good care of elderly patient - giving me the time and consideration that other doctors hadn't. He explained what was happening and the options available. Appreciated his expertise and kindness.
Dr. Oh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
St Thomas Hospital
Dr. Whie N Oh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Whie N Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearlake, CA.