More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Whitney S Alexander MD
Dr. Whitney S Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bentonville, AR, with another office in Rogers, AR. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Whitney S Alexander has 2 locations
Dr. Whitney S Alexander has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Whitney S Alexander has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Whitney S Alexander - Posted on November 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Whitney S Alexander - Posted on October 21st, 2018
Missed all the clear signs of his dairy intolerance. I figured it out & it was diagnosed by his allergist. Said my son didn't have a tongue tie. Took seconds to check improperly. It was confirmed by 3 other professionals & revised. She didn't remember much about my son from appt to appt til the last few because it was major. All of this happened because she was more preoccupied with the fact that we don't vaccinate our healthy child. She gave us a letter and kicked is out over it. Unethical.
Dr. Whitney S Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Whitney S Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.