Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Whitney C Driver has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I had the WORST experience with Whitney Driver. She prescribed a high dose generic birth control for me, which caused a saddle pulmonary embolism 4 months after I began taking it. She did NOT go over clotting risks with me at my appointment. I have always been healthy, and after taking what she prescribed, I nearly lost my life. I was 23 at the time and in good shape. She is not personable, and does not listen to the patient. I felt very rushed and she made me feel as if any questions I had were ridiculous. I am SO thankful that I did not lose my life to the birth control she prescribed. I would not recommend her to anyone!!! BEWARE!!!
Worst Doctor Ever! I'm in my first trimester and lost a LOT of blood over the weekend. After spending 5 hours in the ER, the ER Doctor confirmed the baby was okay but that I needed to see my OB first thing Monday morning because I still had a blood clot in my uterus. I called first thing Monday and they refused to schedule me an appointment with Dr. Driver. The nurse just kept telling me there was nothing that they could do for me. I told her all I wanted was to see my doctor, I wanted my doctor to explain to my why I lost so much blood and why I have a blood clot. I told her if I couldn't see my doctor, I was going to go somewhere else. Her response was "Okay, let us know if you need anything else."
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Whitney C Driver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Whitney C Driver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.