Dr. D W Frost Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. D W Frost?

very good doctor

n/a

A very compassionate doctor and really listens to you when you are talking to him. Have had two surgery's by him and have been very pleased with the resulted.

Very bad experience; felt he was only interested in replacing joint; did not discuss options; seemed bi-polar; a nurse should be required to sit in on his appointments; would never recommend to anyone; terrible bedside manner; would not trust his recommendation; absolutely would never recommend

Used Car Sales?

My wife has been gone through 3 knees in six years. She has had three replaced by Dr. Thiel, Everett. One of them is doing great, but her other knees keeps failing. Now She needs a fourth one (in six years). For whatever reason he wanted her to have Dr. Frost do the next one. They are in the same office together at the Everett clinic. The diagnosis and sales pitch for her next knee from him and his assistant reminded me of times I went to used car lots looking for a "good" vehicle. That is, the same types of sales strategies that used car dealers sometimes use. They made all kinds of statements and gestures about how she needed to get her knee done soon and how they were going to fit her into his surgery schedule even if the Doctor had to do it on a Friday, or Saturday. I thought that was kind of strange at the time and mentioned to my wife, wondering why they were making all those types of statements. Anyway, as you have probably guessed, it's been a total hassle trying to get this done in a timely matter. When my wife called his assistant the last time all the assistant did was argue with my wife. I lost it and yelled at the assistant from half way across the room into the phone. She heard me just fine and hung up. So, I should not have done that and I am sorry I did. My wife and I are going to get another opinion now (about her knees). Even though we will probably have to have it done in Seattle, it will be better than trying to put up with the goofy way Dr. Frost runs his office. I would think that a very gifted surgeon, like Dr. Frost, would conduct his office in a more professional way but I guess not. I gave him a one for Diagnosis because he said he did not know why her knee failed this time, or what exactly was wrong with it, but that she needed the most extensive, complete knee available on the market today.

Great doc

Total Hip Replacement

I was very fearful about having an operation. Dr. Frost thoroughly explained the procedure to me and the aftercare I would need. The surgery was a success. Now, for the first time in 5 yrs, Im without pain. Dr. Frost gave me back my life.

this doctor sucks

I had surgery by dr.Frost and my shouler is still messed up from where he was suppose to fix and make my shoulder almost like new again