Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Whitney E Juselius has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Whitney E Juselius has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Whitney E Juselius has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
This physician walked into the room without speaking, introducing herself or even looking at me. I had to ask if she was the physician and at least that was acknowledged. It seems that she processes patients rather than providing treatment to a person. Impersonal and uncaring. Did not explain, communicate, discuss or confer as if any and every (unnecessary and costly) tests or treatment would be accepted. One of her assistants was personable, but that doesn't make up for the physician's conduct and general impersonal behavior. Excessive charges for this totally useless office visit.
15 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Whitney E Juselius accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDenver Health And Hospital, 777 Bannock St, Denver, CO
Dr. Whitney E Juselius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.