Dr. Whitney Fose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Whitney Fose?

Extremely Rude Doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2012

My appointment was very early in the morning. After 50 minutes waiting, I was told by the doctor that I could reschedule the appointment. It's clear enough that she doesn't really care the patients at all. Never saw a doctor like that. By the way, no one explained to us why we had to wait so long. No apologies!

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Being a mother of four and one of my children being a premature baby, I am very selective with doctors.Dr. Whitney McCall is THE BEST..it is very difficult to find a doctor of her caliber. We have been seeing her for several years and she is very thorough and her bed side manner is phenomenal.I have recommended quite a few of my friends and they could not be happier.Rest assured if you are looking for a Pediatrician, Dr. Whitney McCall is the best out there.Happy 2012

Posted on June 16th, 2011

I randomly chose Dr. McCall when I was pregnant, and I am so happy with my unplanned decision (and I don't mean my daughter). Dr. McCall is personable, bright, caring and straight to the point.

Type 2 Diabetes