Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Whitney Raju
Dr. Whitney Raju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS, with another office in Jackson, MI. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Raju is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center, Mississippi Baptist Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS. She speaks English.
Dr. Whitney Raju has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Whitney Raju is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Raju is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Mississippi Medical Center
Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
Restorative Care Hospital Jackson MS
16 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Whitney Raju in this video.
Dr. Whitney Raju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.