Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Whitney E Reese has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
The office moved to a more convenient, more pleasant location in 2002. The staff have changed and are much more knowledgeable and efficient. There are same day appointments available if you call between 8:30 and 9:30 am. New EHR being used, including electronic prescriptions. Prescriptions are reevaluated at Appointments and filled until you need review again by the Standard of Care. During appontments a thorough evaluation is made. If you add more new issues, then another appointment may be necessary for proper diagnosis.
Dr. Reese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1990
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Whitney E Reese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFairfax Internal Medical Pc, 9844B Main St, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Whitney E Reese in this video.
Dr. Whitney E Reese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.