- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Whitney L Sanders MD
Dr. Whitney L Sanders, MD is a doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Whitney L Sanders has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Whitney L Sanders has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Whitney L Sanders Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Whitney L Sanders
Dr. Sanders graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Sanders works in Memphis, TN and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital.