Dr. Whitney Sharp Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Whitney Sharp?

Posted on March 13th, 2017

One of the worst OBGYN's in the Dayton area. Does not spend any time with her patients nor does she listen to your questions or concerns. I left the office crying and felt I had nothing accomplished.

Efficient and informative

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Dr. Sharp has always been efficient, to the point, and sympathetic to concerns with options to tackle them depending on the patient's comfort. I appreciate her ability to quickly gauge the needs of the patient and move forward without missing a beat on a change up in the current plan.

kind and compassionate

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I feel very comfortable with Dr Sharp, she is kind, caring, knowledgeable and I feel very confident of her knowledge and expertise in her field. She I'd by far my favorite doctor.

Worst experience ever!

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had at a Dr's office ever! Dr Sharp was in a hurry and exam included, spent maybe a whopping 5 minutes with me. She didn't explain what she was doing or ask if I had any questions. Her nurse was typing in her Ipad and leaning over the instruments that were unwrapped and she used on me. I have never experienced such a low standard of care. Do not go to this Dr, she is terrible.

Outstanding Practice and Doctors, Dr. Whitney Sharp

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I have been attending this OB-GYN practice for over 2.5 years and have loved every physician I have met. Dr. Whitney Sharp, I have to say stands out the most to me and who I have seen more than any of the other physicians at this practice. I have to praise her for her outstanding work as a doctor. She is very attentive to what I have to say and truly helps me and makes me feel very comfortable when I'm there for my visits. She is always professional and happy when I see her. I truly am blessed to have found this practice and to have met all the physicians that work there.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I went to this doctor because I was having extrememly painful cramps. She told me that this was normal and that I should start taking tylenol 3 days before my cycle. I explained to her that this did not work and she said keep trying. I then went to a different doctor and found out that I had a cyst on my ovaries that could prevent me from having children. I do not think Whitney Sharp listens to her patients.

Not Happy

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I explained to this doctor that my cramps are extrememly painful and I miss days of work each month. I also told her that I have been put on mutliple types of birth control to ease the pain and that nothing works. I asked this doctor for help and she told me that all she could do for me was put me on a different type of birth control. She kept talking over me and not paying attention to anyting I had to say. One week later I went to a new doctor and found out that I have cysts on my ovaries that had to be removed immediately to keep from causing any other damage.

I travel one hour and a half just to see Dr. Sharp

Posted on October 30th, 2011