Dr. Wilbert T Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilbert T Tsai?

great doctor

I was with Kaiser 35yrs. I went over to Intervalley once I became a senior citizen. My daughter, an ICU RN recommended him. I cannot believe the excellent level of care and knowledge, my husband and I have received. He is right on top of everything. I have now gotten my sisters to go to him. We are very pleaded with the excellent care. He listens and has answers. Thank you for making the transformation from our Kaiser doctors easy. You have certainly exceeded our w

Great Doctor, terrible office staff

Dr. Tsai is great. His staff is terribly inefficient and NEVER follows through.

Outstanding doctor will call you at home to check on you. Good follow up

Very good

I have switched from a previous doctor to Dr. Tsai. I find him to be extremely knowledgable and an excellent diagnostician. He is a very caring doctor and will call you at home to see how you are doing. I highly recommend Dr. Tsai.

DR TSAI

DR TSAI WAS A GREAT DOCTOR, FROM THE VERY START. FIRST AN EMERGENCY VISIT WHERE DR TSAI ENDED UP DOING MY OPERATION. HE THEN FOLLOWED UP AS MY DR FOR THE 6 DAY HOSPITAL STAY. I HAVE ANOTHER DR FROM MY PAST AND ENDED UP CHANGING TO DR TSAI. HIS STAFF AT THE OFFICE ARE WONDERFUL. NOT ALOT OF DOCTORS CALL YOU TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING AFTER YOU GO HOME. MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS CHANGED TO HIS OFFICE. DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER.

Dr. Tsai, was a very caring doctor while he was taking care of my father who was diagnosed with precreatic cancer. He was also very knowledgeable and readily available when we needed additional information. Thank you for all your outstanding care!