Dr. Wilbur Boike Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wilbur Boike?

Media

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr Wilbur Boike is NOT to be trusted he lies and will denies all workmans comp claims! Make sure you bring a tape recorder with you to prove this. Class Action Law Suit for all that feel he works for the Insurance Companies

HIRED GUN FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Beware if you find you have to go this so called IME he is only for the insurance company you will then be told you no longer need in continued care. He is bought and paid for by insurance companies.

Hired Gun For Insurance Company

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

He does not have a private practice and is paid by insurance companies to say that there is nothing wrong with you so that you can win anything in a lawsuit or workers comp. He has no private practice....only insurance work.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Nothing but an insurance company hack. From what I saw there is no treatment or healing going on, no nurse, no assitant, no vitals taken. The report was far from what was discussed, he completely discounted the previous two back surgeries I had and my new pain was "unproven", exactly how does on prove pain? This is his diagnosis, made in 15 minutes without ever reading the reports or looking at imaging, now I am left now having to fight my insurance company for more treatment. A very bad experience, find another IME if you can!

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Awesome doctor , I was able to understand him. He explain to me about my neck pain and the reason I was having arm pain. Thanks

Hired Gun for Insurance Company

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Workers comp made me go see him for a concussion. He spent 32 minutes with me and left for 5 minutes. He did not review my records prior to seeing me. From his "exam" he said I did not have a concussion. Two other neurologists said I did. I was cut off of workers comp due to his report. I audio recorded his exam and when I read his report he totally lied. It was like we weren't even in the same room. He will be part of my lawsuit against workers comp. He had same day appointments. My own neurologists had to triple book to see me in a month. They make between $5000- $15000 for an "exam". There was a lady before me and one after me. Lots of money being paid to an Independent medical examiner hired by the insurance company.

IME

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr Boike just wanted to thank you and the Drs. at MSU Spine for giving me my life back, without your imput I do not know what I would of done. I hope supplying you with x-rays, mri and emg reports helped, my surgery went well and feel honored to be able to meet with you, you are a good and honest man. Best always.

Believe it all

Posted on January 5th, 2015

After being diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, was refused appointment. Not taking new patients.

IME

Posted on December 9th, 2013

This doctor is woefully uninformed. I am sure that he does not bother updating his education since he is bought and paid for by companies. He most likely has very few real patients of his own if any. The joke on me? This was supposed to be an "Independent Medical Exam". His first words to me were " I want you to understand that we have no doctor- patient relationship" His actual physical neurological exam took about 30 seconds. The rest of my time in his office was spent questioning me between 2 interruptive phone calls when he left the room because he 'had to take' these calls. What does his receptionist do I wonder? Oh by the way, no indication of a nurse any where in the office. Make you wonder? After this stellar examination Dr. Boike, wrote a report. He all but came out calling me a liar, Said that I needed no further medical follow up or medical trials since as he worded "my headaches" will not respond to medicine and it is evident that I will 'continue to complain about them So, my Specialist of the last 5 years is no longer needed? How can a doctor whom I do not have a doctor patient relationship with, determine this? I challenge this so called "doctor" to visit the number of websites verifying my condition . I doubt however that he cares since he has been paid, and of course that is what it is all about. I hate to say it, but my opinion is if you have been scheduled for an "IME' with this person, be prepared for a report denying you have any condition or illness. By the way, this was my second IME with this particular doctor. First was just as unpleasant.

Run for the Hills

Posted on September 7th, 2013

This doctor is an absolute jerk. Run for the Hills. He makes his money from the insurance companies to falsify your medical condition(s). He should have his medical license revoked. See if you can get another doctor's opinion ASAP.

He Gave Me My Life Back!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Dr. Boike, gave me my life back after a major car accident left me almost handicapped for life. If I had not seen him, I would not be able to even take care of myself today. Thanks to Dr. Boike, I can still function as a human being.

Misinformed

Posted on July 11th, 2012

The receptionist misinformed me about insurance coverage.They were not in my insurance network at all. I had to pay the full bill. I think that it was their fault and should cover my bill