Dr. Wilbur W Hah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilbur W Hah?

Great experience!

Love Dr. Hah and his staff! I got a breast augmentation. 450cc saline submuscluar moderate plus! Everything went great and is still going great! Will recommend Dr. Hah to everyone!

Lip injections done uneven ☹️

Just got my lips done and I love them! Everyone was super nice! The Doc was very caring and pricing reasonable!

5 Stars is not enough! Utmost love and respect for this man and the ladies at his practice.

After 3 kids my body changed. I lost the firmness in my breasts and chose to have implants as a gift to myself. I did not jump into this decision. I researched and met with multiple surgeons. Dr. Hah and his office staff made my decision an easy one with choosing them. My initial consult was both informative and comforting- unlike my experiences with the other offices where I felt judged, was left alone to navigate implant choices and seemed less important than the $25-$50 I was charged for their time. At Dr. Hah's EVERYTHING was explained, my questions were answered, my story and my reasons for wanting breast implants were important and taken into consideration when discussing options AND there was someone with me to walk me through types and sizes of implants recommended for my body shape and personal expectations. Dr. Hah was kind, honest, extremely knowledgeable and supportive. His staff was wonderful and I felt right away like I could talk to them and ask their opinions like I would my own friends. I was 38 years old at the time, 5'6" and 135#. I chose the 400 moderate plus silicone implants with sub muscular placement and hidden armpit incision. I am 1 year post-op and so very pleased with the results! I highly recommend Dr. Hah without hesitation. Every step of my journey with him and his staff was nothing but positives.

Breast augmentation transaxillary submuscular silicone 450 high profile breast implants

I am 34 years old 5'6" weighing 150 lbs. I used to have natural full C's. As I got older they had gone down to barely a C and they were no longer full looking. I met with Dr Hah and absolutely loved him and his sweet staff! He made me feel very comfortable and wanted to help me be more proud of my body. I am over a month out of surgery and I am extremely happy with my results. Thank you Dr Hah and staff!!

Kynder Conner - Breast Augmentation

I recently had a transaxillary- submuscular breast augmentation with 445 srx silicone implants done by Dr Hah. It was not quiet a year since I had my son. He and his staff did a spectacular job and had the best bed side manner. It was thought I might have to have a lift originally but due to the full projection implants it was not necessary and they look absolutely wonderful. I am a very active person and also compete in fitness competitions and can not express how pleased I am. I would definitely recommend Dr Hah and his staff.

Removal of larger saline implants 650cc, replace with smaller saline implants 450cc Moderate Plus

This has been a wonderful experience and the best decision I have ever made. Completely thrilled with my results. Would highly recommend Dr. Hah.

Breast augmentation

I had an amazing experience with dr. Hah. I'm 5'5 and I got 450 moderate plus sub muscular saline implants through the hidden armpit incision. Dr. Hah is really personable and funny. He answered any questions I had and he has great follow ups to check on you. He checks on you through the next year to make sure your implants are falling into place like they're supposed to and checking your incisions. I will definitely be going back to him whenever I get my boobs redone around 10-12 years later down the road.

I couldn't of asked for a better Doctor! He exceeded my expectations! I'm beyond happy with my Breast augmentation!!!! 👍

Wonderful all around

I'm 5'1" and had transaxillary 480m+ saline implants placed submuscular. I'm more than happy with my experience and results. Already happily wearing a bikini at the beach at 6 months post op! The staff and Dr are wonderful and i couldn't have dreamed for anything better!

Dr. Hah is very thorough and his staff is very nice and helpful. Great experience.

exceptional from start to end

Dr. Hah and staff are wonderful, they are very professional and office friendly. From the day that I requested feedback on his website and received a call to set up a consultation appointment to currently, I can honestly say it has been a smooth and wonderful experience. I am 5'5 and weigh128lbs. I had a transaxillary(hidden armpit incision) with 400HP silicone implants with submuscular placement. I am 1 month a 2 weeks out and I feel awesome and although the implants have not completely dropped, I already love the results. They are so natural looking just as I wanted. Thanks to Dr. Hah and his staff!