Dr. Wilbur Howard Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Wilbur Howard Jr?

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr Howard always was great & he listens and spent the time really understanding caring doctor

Excellent doctor!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

The best doctor ever. Had 3 beautitul children and two grandchildren because of his care.

Thank your for helping us!!

Posted on August 26th, 2014

Dr. Howard used an aggressive approach and I got pregnant 6 months after my first appointment. He was the 5th Dr. that we went to during our 7 years of trying. He may not have the best bedside manner but he helped us when no one else had a clue what to do. Thanks Dr. Howard!!!

Twenty years and counting

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr, Howard has held my hand when I cried so hard I couldn't say my name, fixed my hormones levels and helped me become okay. Thank you for taking time to listen and hear me.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I have been struggling with maybe female problems, PCOS being a big one. This Dr Howard would get so frustrated with me when i didnt understand what he was explaining/doing. it was like he didnt have time for me or care. and then when we were setting up for my cycle to try to get pregnant he would forget to tell me to do something that was a major key to the process!!! and he would get annoyed with me for not understanding when he never told me and the key points in the first place.-wasted my time. i did not feel welcome in his office, i felt like i was there so he could go on vacation month,(pay he ticket). i didnt feel like he wanted me there or cared to help me get pregnant and take time to help me in whatever way he could.-what a waste!

Posted on July 21st, 2014