Dr. Wilfred W Eastman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilfred W Eastman Jr?

He is the best. A very gentleman. I have had two total hips and two total knees done by him and I have had no problems. He checks on you and makes sure you are really ok. He goes above and beyond.

Fantastic Orthopedic Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Eastman for many different Orthopedic conditions since the mid 1980's. I keep coming back because everyone that works there treats me fantastic. He sits down and listens to your complaints and explains things to you. He is not a 5 minute in and out Dr. he takes his time to listen. This means a lot to me, I do not care for wham bam take this and call me docs. He sincerely cares about you and your ailments. Taking whatever time is necessary to do what is right for you. Thanks Dr. Eastman for your great care!