Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wilfred S Kearse Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Wilfred S Kearse Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Wilfred S Kearse Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wilfred S Kearse Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Wow, and I thought I was the only one. I was recently a patient of Dr. Kearse (AKA complete POS) and was astounded at how he rushed me out of his office and didn't seem to care about my problem. Reading all of these reviews, everyone pretty much says the same thing: This guy just doesn't give a dang about his patients. Why is this cancer still being allowed to operate on people? Scary.
I had the misfortune of being referred to Dr. Kearse for an easily curable urological problem. He recommended an unnecessary surgery and lied about his level of experience with the procedure. He ended up inflicting permanent nerve damage on me and then lying about what my symptoms were once I returned to him to ask him why I was experiencing such unbearable pain after the procedure. Once I got a real diagnosis from another doctor, Dr. Kearse (knowing that I'd discovered what he had done to me), accused me of having anxiety and then blocked me contacting him through e-mail. I would encourage everyone to stay far away from this dishonest, uncaring doctor. He really needs to have his medical license revoked and should not be allowed to lay his hands on another patient .
Always get a second opinion. Especially if Dr Kearse is your doctor. My husband died after two years of Dr Kearse telling him his bladder cancer was minor! Yes, he died of bladder cancer, Dr Kearse was shocked when we finally contacted an oncologist who informed my husband he only had 2-3 months to to live, he may be here today if Dr. Kearse had removed his bladder as we continually requested. He died 2 months later !
Dr. Kearse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Wilfred S Kearse Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSrividya A Mahendran MD, 5525 Grossmont Center Dr Fl 4, La Mesa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wilfred S Kearse Jr in this video.
Dr. Wilfred S Kearse Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.