Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilfredo Falcon
Dr. Wilfredo Falcon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Falcon is affiliated with Larkin Community Hospital, Palm Springs General Hospital and Larkin Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilfredo Falcon has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Falcon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Larkin Community Hospital
Palm Springs General Hospital
Larkin Community Hospital
55 Years Experience
Universidad De Valladolid
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Wilfredo Falcon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1726 NW 36th St, Miami, FL
Dr. Wilfredo Falcon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.