Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wilfredo Lorenzo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Laser Surgery
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I booked an appointment with one of his female colleagues and for whatever reason was send to him without any upfront explanation. He was short, hardly listened to my questions and didn't answer any. Instead he ordered some tests, that weren't covered by my insurance without even explaining me what he is testing for. I also waited 20 minutes with my legs spread open in the examination room, before he found the time for me. His nurse is friendly, the receptionist is arrogant and unfriendly. Will never go back! Do not recommend!
Office staff was incompetent charged me and my ins for visit I am a health caer professinal and have never been treatd in such an offhanded sub human manner by any healthcare professional. I will never be seen by him again or his staff I will take my results and records and make the 45 mile drive bakc to the OB GYN group I have been seeing for over 20 years it is worth it to have your dignity when you leave the office.
35 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Wilfredo Lorenzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGulf Coast Ob/Gyn, 6700 Crosswinds Dr N Ste 200A, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Wilfredo Lorenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.