Dr. Wilfredo Lorenzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilfredo Lorenzo?

Unpersonable and short

I booked an appointment with one of his female colleagues and for whatever reason was send to him without any upfront explanation. He was short, hardly listened to my questions and didn't answer any. Instead he ordered some tests, that weren't covered by my insurance without even explaining me what he is testing for. I also waited 20 minutes with my legs spread open in the examination room, before he found the time for me. His nurse is friendly, the receptionist is arrogant and unfriendly. Will never go back! Do not recommend!

Sweet caring Doctor

Doctor Wilfredo Lorenzo, is a professional doctor, caring doctor, and a understanding doctor. Girls, this is the doctor. who we need on our side.

Office staff was incompetent charged me and my ins for visit I am a health caer professinal and have never been treatd in such an offhanded sub human manner by any healthcare professional. I will never be seen by him again or his staff I will take my results and records and make the 45 mile drive bakc to the OB GYN group I have been seeing for over 20 years it is worth it to have your dignity when you leave the office.

Dr. Wilfredo Lorenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.