Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wilfredo D Rivera has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 15
I've been a patient of dr rivera for a few years now. I think he is very competent and personable. As far as his staff is concerned there are a couple that are very rude. I won't mention names but I will not go back to his office for that reason.
I am not pleased at all with Mr. Rivera work and a staff member who I will not mention her name. I've never seen a doctor go from.being excellent and understanding to rude and no communication. My dad was a patient of his until he decided otherwise. Now when you get a presciption you read side effects amd warnings and directions we did just that come to find out most of his medication was giving my dad the serious side effects and it says to contact doctor if you have any side effects or symptoms so we did and instead Mr. Rivera gave off a vibe of a attitude saying he should still take them.He hasnt came much to see him when he was in.the hospital most of the time we heard from.his nurses who told him to cut out a medication.then.the doctor got mad at my dad im.not going to.make this super long but as you can.see im very dissatified about how my father was treated and then.the letter like seriously come on but its ok gods on.our side and god dont like ugly Mr.Rivera this is a patients struggle that you didnt care to help and was rude. Have a good day Sir.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1987
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Wilfredo D Rivera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Cardiology Pc, 2335 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI
Dr. Wilfredo D Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.