Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilhelmina Camina
Dr. Wilhelmina Camina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. She has 54 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Camina is affiliated with Montgomery General Hospital Inc, Suburban Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Wilhelmina Camina has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wilhelmina Camina has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 11
I have been going to Dr Camina for several years now. I find her to be an old fashion doctor which we don't have anymore. She spends time with me and cares about my well being. She's even called me on weekends to just check up on me. She reminds mr of the Norman Rockwell paintings of the " Doctors Office". She's a gem.
My mother has been going to Dr. Camina for some time. My mom is a very patient person, but when an appointment is scheduled, she should not have to be waiting 2 hours!!!! Dr. Camina's staff is the reason why we will never return not recommend anyone. Her staff is rude, inconsiderate and my mother was suffering from an emergency and couldn't see out one eye and instead of trying to help, her front desk staff hung up on her. STAY AWAY!!! All the staff wants to do is have my mother come in to pay a copay of 30 to get a referral from an issue my mother has been having. This is nothing new and all they care about is making money and do not want to be concern about their patients.
Dr. Camina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Holy Cross Hospital
54 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4912 Adrian St, Rockville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wilhelmina Camina in this video.
Dr. Wilhelmina Camina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.