Dr. Willaim J Debruin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willaim J Debruin?

He does miracles to children

Dr DeBruin is one of the best doctors I have seen. Not only he is really experienced and professional at what he does, he is so caring and loving towards children. He really did miracles to my child! Your child is definitely safe with him!

Dr. Debruin is an amazing doctor he is the best out there, I really just wish he had more people skills, he's a phenomenal doctor but hes just not that type of doctor who is sensitive to ones feelings. I trust him 100% with his decisions while my son was in the picu but there was times when I rather speak with the residents just to avoid him saying something and getting me sad or upset.

The best doctor