Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Willard G Andrews III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 6
Uncaring bedside manner. Questionable knowledge. In and out in 3-5 minutes flat for the four visits while in the hospital. Two second opinions stated his choice of chemo drugs were "old school" and way too toxic for my father's condition and that new, more effective drugs have been available for treating this type of lung cancer for at least 5 years. Doesn't make me feel like he stays current with the new technology. Goes along with his 1950's attitude and style.Upon learning the hospital assigned Dr Andrews to my father, one nurse told us to "Run and find a different oncologist"! When we selected another oncologists (since we had time to do research before chemo began), another RN said "Well, at least now you have a real oncologist". Like they say - if the waitstaff won't eat in the restaurant you probably shouldn't either.
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1980
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Willard G Andrews III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbington Jefferson Health, 1200 Old York Rd, Abington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Willard G Andrews III in this video.
Dr. Willard G Andrews III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.