Dr. Willard Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willard Campbell?

Dr Campbell is amazing

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I was suffering from a pretty severe Diverticulitis for close to 12 months, A bladder fistula had formed. I was informed by other doctors that the surgery would be extensive, and the recovery time long and arduous. Dr Campbell was my surgeon, and he had me back on my feet within days, and back to work within weeks. I never felt rushed during my appointments with him, and he patiently explained every part of the surgery, and recovery. His rounds while I was in the hospital were prompt, never rushed, and he arrived like clockwork. The aftercare was well planned, and Dr Campbell anticipated almost every question I would have. I you are going to have surgery, I highly recommend talking to this guy.

Experience AND Sensitivity

Posted on August 16th, 2010

When I saw Dr.Campbell the first time I was wary, but very confident of his credentials. My own family doctor and several other people spoke highly of him.In my first visit I found him to be courteous, interested in what I had to say and thorough in his examination.On his recommendation I went to Park West for an angiogram of my legs, which were troubled by pain and tingling. i agreed before hand that he should go ahead and make whatever repairs he could.I came out of this well and his work on my right leg was successful. I'm walking better with less pain -- much less pain.I'm now scheduled to have my left leg worked on and I'm going into tis procedure with full confidence in Dr. Campbell.

Posted on May 31st, 2016