Dr. Willard D Thompson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willard D Thompson Jr?

You are "supposed" to CARE for your patients'...TOTAL FAIL

The Nurse or office manager here is one of the rudest people I have ever come in contact with dealing with the public. I Upon first contacting the office, this "lady" abruptly cut me off to tell me that my son had to have a CT-Scan in order to get in the see the neurosurgeon. I had no idea where to start, so she suggested I call my Primary Care Physician. It took over a month to get a in to see the PCP, another 8 days to get a pre-certification from Medicaid; an additional week to get an appointment to get a CT-Scan; and, a couple more days for the referral to the neurosurgeon. Well, after finally working through all of that...afterwards, she informed me that she would ask the Dr what he wanted to do and call me back. Two days later, she called to inform me that a CT Scan wouldnt do and Dr Thompson wants an MRI. She then denied ever talking to me about the CT Scan and said that I made the decision to get one on my own. Wow! The doctors who employ these office managers that treat their customers with no respect or compassion are not doing themselves any favors. I am at a loss right now. My son is disabled and is awaiting entry into a special training school in Warm Springs...not sure if he will even be able to do with the amount of time it has taken to complete the application...

Excellent

Dr. Willard D Thompson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.