Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willard P Debraber
Dr. Willard P Debraber, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Norton Shores, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Debraber is affiliated with Mercy General Health Partners and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Willard P Debraber has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Debraber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Willard P Debraber accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Specialist Of W Michigan, 6401 Prairie St Ste 1700, Norton Shores, MI
Dr. Willard P Debraber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton Shores, MI.